ASWA-Tokyo Post-conference excursion
Participation fee: 40,000 Japanese Yen*
*Round-trip train tickets and accommodation, bus transportation in Sendai, as well as entrance fees to museums are included.
*As the maximum capacity of this program is 40 persons, registration may be closed prior to the program.
3-4 December (Saturday-Sunday)
Museums and Jomon shell middens around Sendai, Miyagi prefecture.
- 3 December: Morning Take bullet train from Ueno to Sendai (about 1.5 hours)
- 4 December: Take a bullet train in the afternoon to return to Tokyo around 18:00
more details will be announced later.
We take a chartered bus and visit:
- Underground Fossil Forest Museum
- Daigigakoi Shell Mound and museum
- Satohama Shell Mound and museum (Oku-Matsushima Jomon Village)
- Earthquake memorial sites
- Matsushima Bay
- Hotel Castle Plaza Tagajo*
*dinner and breakfast included